$269 – Dublin Private Beach Retreat for 2 w/Breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Dublin famously offers a winning mix of culture, tradition and well, ale and whiskey. With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members can experience a little bit of each: Hang your hat in the former estate of the Jameson family, and save more than $150 on stays of 2 nights or longer into next year.
- Check in to a Double Sea View Room or Deluxe Room overlooking the gardens or golf course, most dates from April 2021 - April 2022:
- $269 ... 2-night stay
- $395 ... 3-night stay
- $639 ... 5-night stay
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily, full Irish breakfast for two
- 20% off food and drink, greens fees at the golf course and spa treatments
- Prices are tax inclusive and based on two guests sharing a room (not per person)
- A surcharge of €10 per night (approx. $14) will be applied to stays from July-August, 2021, and a surcharge of €20 per night (approx. $27) will be applied to all Saturday stays; surcharges payable directly to the hotel
- Not available on: May 21-22; June 9-30; July 1-7, 30; Aug. 12-13, 19; Sept. 16-18, 27, 30; Dec. 23-27, 29-31, 2021; Jan. 1, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- This 4-star hotel resides in the former estate of the Jameson family (yes, as in the Irish whiskey); you'll find portraits of the distillery's founders hanging over the bar
- Located 30 minutes outside of central Dublin, the hotel sits on a private beach known as the Velvet Strand — so named for its silky smooth sand — it also boasts a championship golf course with stellar views of the Irish Sea
- You'll also find upscale amenities, like the expansive spa, fitness center and full-service restaurant, as well as distinctly Irish touches like the on-site pub and whiskey bar
- Drive 10 minutes up the coast to Malahide, where you can tour a castle and estate dating back to the 12th century
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Pair this deal with flights to Dublin from across the U.S. at a savings of $420 on regular fares.
About the Destination
Ireland's largest city and its capital, Dublin, is renowned for its vibrant mix of historical institutions — like Trinity College and St. Patrick's Cathedral — and notoriously famous pub scene. To reach Dublin, U.S. travelers will fly into Dublin Airport (DUB); from there, it's a 20-minute drive or rideshare to the hotel.
Occupancy Rules: Based on double occupancy. Children 12 years of age and younger can stay for free. Maximum occupancy of two adults and one child sharing a room.
Parking: Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +353-1-866-6504 or +353-1-846-0611 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking as early as possible to get your desired dates. Spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.