$399 – Santorini All-Inclusive Stay into November w/Bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
There are a lot of reasons to love Santorini: Per Travel + Leisure, it's home to "dramatic ocean views, pristine beaches...traditional Grecian architecture, fine dining and numerous, excellent local wineries." Meanwhile, U.S. News calls it the No. 1 Best Island Vacation in the World.
With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members can explore all Santorini has to offer, while saving up 50% on all-inclusive stays into November.
- Stay in a Superior Double Room with a queen bed — these are upgrades over standard rooms, and feature jetted tubs and private patios overlooking the volcanic Caldera Bay:
- $399 per night ... May 1-9; Oct. 16 - Nov. 7
- $499 per night ... May 10-25; Oct. 1-15
- $599 per night ... May 26 - June 30; Sept. 16-30
- $799 per night ... July 1 - Sept. 15
- Bonus: You can also use your voucher for the same dates in 2022, though a surcharge of +€90-€175 per night will apply (approx. $109-$212; payable directly to the hotel), depending on room type and dates of stay
Travelzoo member perks:
- All meals, including premium drinks and a nightly sunset dinner with sparkling wine
- All hotel taxes and fees are included in the price, though a €3 (approx. $3.65) per night tourist tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel
- Price based on two guests sharing a room (not per person)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- These all-inclusive digs are perched atop Santorini's rugged cliffside and offer panoramic views of the Caldera Bay — which was formed by a volcanic eruption during the Minoan period (naturally)
- It's just a short drive into the village of Oia — one of the most "stunning spots in the Cyclades" (Lonely Planet) — where you'll find boutiques and cafés housed in classic examples of the island's original architecture
- The hotel itself underwent a multi-million dollar renovation in 2020, and now boasts chic grey-and-white décor (reminiscent of traditional Greek design), multiple sun decks, a plunge pool and a full-service restaurant
- Guest rooms come with separate seating areas, lofted bedrooms, rainfall showers and black marble fixtures in the bathrooms, plus private terraces with sweeping vantages of the water
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Planning some island hopping through the Cyclades? Check out this exclusive half-off deal at the hotel's 5-star sister resort on Mykonos.
About the Destination
Known for its white-washed villages, steep cliffs and dazzling sunsets, Santorini is arguably Greece's most famous island. To reach Santorini from the U.S., travelers will fly into Athens (ATH) and connect to the island via a 40-minute flight or five- to eight-hour ferry ride. Parking is available on-site at the hotel.
Entry restrictions for Greece are currently in place. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking as early as possible to get your desired dates.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.