$1095 – 'Best' Resort in Asia: Phuket Trip for 2, $1400 Off
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can save $1400 on 5-night stays for two at the jasmine-scented, 5-star Banyan Tree Phuket. With this deal, you can unwind at the Best Pool Villa Resort in Asia (Haute Grandeur 2019), complete with your own villa, private pool and exclusive perks, any time into fall 2022.
"All of the villas are like mini-kingdoms — each one hidden behind high stone walls with private pools" — The Telegraph UK
- Two guests can stay in an 1,800-square-foot Banyan Pool Villa, anytime through October 2022
- $1095 ... 5 nights
- $1395 ... 7 nights
Both packages include Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- One dinner for two
- A 60-minute massage for two
- One afternoon tea for two
- Add extra nights starting at $199
- Prices are for two people; taxes and fees are included in the price
- Not available on: Dec. 24, 2021 - Jan. 4, 2022
- Surcharge of THB 3100 (approx. US$103) per night applies: Jan. 5, 2022 - March 31, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The "perfect, private luxury villas" (Condé Nast Traveler) at this sprawling 5-star resort each have a walled garden with private pool, wooden deck with sun loungers, indoor/outdoor bathroom and a spacious sitting room
- Accolades include: TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award 2020, Best Pool Villa Resort in Asia from Haute Grandeur Global Awards 2019 and Best Resort from Travel Weekly Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2019
- Resort amenities include one of Thailand's best spas, award-winning restaurants, cooking classes, complimentary bicycles, tennis courts, yoga and kids' club for children ages 4-12
- Though you'll have your own pool and access to the resort's two large swimming pools, one of Phuket's best beaches is only five minutes away
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotels enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Purchase multiple vouchers for an extended stay and enjoy double or triple the perks.
About the Destination
“A little piece of paradise,” (U.S. News), the island of Phuket is home to some of Thailand’s most popular, postcard-worthy beaches. One-stop flights to Phuket (HKT) are available from Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C. The resort is about a 45-minute drive from the airport.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and two children under 12 years old. Third adult is THB 2500 (approx. $83) per room per night with breakfast, payable direct to hotel. Children ages 12 and younger stay free with existing bedding and breakfast; additional bedding limited to one bed per room is provided if needed.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Surcharge of THB 3100 (approx. US$103) per night applies Jan. 5 - March 31, 2022 payable direct to hotel.
Blackout dates: Dec. 24, 2021 - Jan. 4, 2022.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 24-48 hours for a reply. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.