$1875 – French Polynesia: Rare Deal in Paradise for 2
Why We Love This Deal
A Travel + Leisure World's Best 2020 award winner (one of the Top 5 Resort Hotels in the South Pacific) with style, accolades and views of paradise to spare, it's no surprise that 5-night stays at the 5-star Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa normally cost upwards of $4300.
But with this exclusive deal, Travelzoo members can escape to romantic French Polynesia for $1875, complete with dinner at the resort's overwater restaurant and availability through May 2022.
- Two guests can travel any time through May 2022
- $1875 ... 5 nights in a Garden Bungalow with Private Pool with a plunge pool and deck, set amid the exotic garden
- $2699 ... 5 nights in a King Overwater Bungalow with endless water views, glass floor panel, and private deck with steps down to the clear lagoon (Now sold out.)
Both packages include Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- A two-course lunch at Rotui Beach Restaurant & Grill for two (reg. $150)
- A three-course dinner at either at Rotui Beach Restaurant & Grill or Arii Vahine Restaurant; or two-course dinner (one savory and one sweet crepe for two) at Toatea Overwater Creperie ($200 value)
- Free use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks and paddleboards
- Add extra nights starting at $375 per night (valid only in combination with 5-night vouchers); combine multiple vouchers to extend your stay and double or triple your perks
- Prices are for two people (not per person); taxes and fees are included in the price, except a city tax of 200 XPF (approx. US$2) per adult, per day
- Surcharge applicable July-September 2021: $115 per room, per night for Garden Bungalow; $140 per room, per night for Overwater Bungalow (payable directly to the resort)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Condé Nast Traveler calls this 5-star resort "the perfect getaway," noting its prime location between Moorea's two bays and "to die for snorkeling;" the overwater bungalows "are some of the most beautiful hotel rooms you'll find anywhere"
- The hotel boasts the only overwater restaurant and bar in French Polynesia, as well as a lagoon-style pool, fitness center, tennis courts, dive center and spa; the well-reviewed tour desk can help arrange activities like snorkeling with stingrays and 4x4 Jeep tours
- The low-key sister island to Tahiti, Moorea is "the kind of paradise you imagine when you picture French Polynesia, a natural playground that boasts green mountain valleys, blooming hibiscus and white beaches" (Lonely Planet)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
With verdant mountains, white beaches and stunning coral reefs in crystal-clear water, the volcanic island of Moorea is about as close to paradise as it gets.
Even better: it's relatively easy to reach from the U.S. Eight-hour nonstop flights to Tahiti (PPT) are available from both Los Angeles and San Francisco. From there, neighboring Moorea is easily reached via a connecting seven-minute flight or 30-minute ferry. We recommend taking the ferry — it's less of a hassle and the views are gorgeous.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults or two adults and one child under 12 years old. Third adult (12 and older) is 10,400 XPF (approx. US$105) per room, per night including breakfast and tax, payable direct to hotel. One child age 11 or younger stays free in the same room with free rollaway bed and breakfast. Child is also entitled to complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner from the children’s menu in at least one hotel-operated restaurant, as designated by the hotel, when accompanied by a paying adult currently staying in the hotel. Offer does not apply to beverages, canoe breakfast, room service or the gourmet restaurant Arii Vahine; a 50% discount off the regular food and beverage menus, theme dinners, and Christmas & New Year's Eve dinners also applies for children accompanied by a paying adult.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 24-48 hours for a reply. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.