$479 – Italian Alps Retreat w/6-Course Dinner, Reg. $940
Why We Love This Deal
Waking to sunrise over an Alpine lake, before a day of hiking, mountain biking or indulging in some serious R&R, followed by a six-course dinner to top it off...all things in store for Travelzoo members, who can save more than $400 through spring of 2022 on stays of 2 nights or longer at this 5-star retreat in the Italian Alps.
- $479 ... spend 2 nights in a Zirmbaum Room with an east facing balcony from March 2021 - April 2022
- Add an extra night to your trip for $239 (must be used in conjunction with a valid 2-night voucher)
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast and six-course dinner (select among three set menus)
- Two 30€ (approx. $36) vouchers per stay redeemable at the on-site spa
- Prices are for two people sharing a room (not per person)
- All hotel taxes and fees are included in the price, though a local tourist tax of 2.50€ (approx. $3) per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel
- Not available on: April 1-6; Dec. 20-31, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more detail.
Why We Love It
- This 5-star health-and-wellness retreat sits along the shores of a mountain lake in the heart of the Italian Alps
- Zirmbaum means pine tree in English — fittingly rooms here are decked out in Swiss pine and other local resources like slate and sheep's wool
- Each room is also completely soundproofed to help guests achieve deep relaxation — to reconnect with nature, step out onto your private balcony for commanding views of the lake and mountain forests
- On-site amenities are indulgent and include a palatial spa with two stories of saunas featuring a variety of aromatic and restorative oils
- Adventurous guests can also take advantage of complimentary mountain bike rentals, including GPS and maps; or head into the nearby village of Santa Valburga, which dates back to the 14th century
About the Destination
Arosea Life Balance Hotel sits in the scenic Ulten Valley, within the Northern Italian Alps — bordered by Austria to the north and Switzerland to the west. To reach the retreat, U.S. travelers will fly into Innsbruck Airport (INN) in Austria; from there, it's a roughly two-and-a-half hourlong drive to the hotel.
Entry restrictions are currently in place for travel to Italy. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room.
Parking: Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking as early as possible to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please contact the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Guests must check out by April 30, 2022, regardless of length of stay.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.