$7450 – Zambia: All-Inclusive Weeklong Safari Lodge for 2
Why We Love This Deal
With this exclusive deal, Travelzoo members can check off a top-of-the-bucket-list adventure in style.
Not only does this deal save you nearly $5000 on a weeklong stay at a luxury safari lodge, but it includes airport transfers, all your food and drinks, and two game-viewing activities each day — through one of the highest densities of leopards, lions and elephants in all of Africa.
Best of all, you have through October 2022 to head into the bush.
- For $7,450, two guests can stay 7 nights, Feb. 15, 2021 - Oct. 31, 2022
All stays include:
- Accommodations in a luxury tent on a raised deck with outdoor seating area
- All meals and snacks (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and 3-course dinner daily)
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and water
- Two game-viewing activities per day: game drives, walking safaris, and boat cruises (during Emerald season, mid-February through May)
- Optional tours to a local market or village (instead of game drive)
- Transfer to and from Mfuwe airport or to another lodge in the National Park
- Laundry service
- Hotel taxes, service charges and national park fees (typically $65 per person per day)
- Not available on: Nov. 16, 2021 - Feb.14, 2022 (lodge closed)
- Traveling solo? One-person vouchers (with all the above perks) are also on sale, starting at $4,499
Why We Love It
- When it comes to safaris, this central location in Zambia's South Luangwa National Park can't be beat: the park is known for its small and intimate camps (i.e. tourists are few and far between), walking safaris, and one of the densest populations of big game in Africa
- The park is home to lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes, hippos (and more), but is especially known for its leopards; "anyone who comes here and doesn't see any leopards needs their eyes tested" (CNN Travel)
- This resort consists of five luxury tents on raised decks, each with a covered outdoor seating area; facilities include a thatch-roofed bar and dining area, a saltwater pool and fire pit
- It earns a stellar 5/5 user rating on TripAdvisor; guests note the warm service, expert guides and comfortable accommodations
About the Destination
Zambia is known for its diverse wildlife, rugged terrain, national parks and the world-famous Victoria Falls, located on its southern border.
To reach Chikunto Safari Lodge, U.S. travelers will likely fly first to Lusaka (LUN) and take a connecting flight to Mfuwe Airport (MFU). Ground transportation between Mfuwe and the lodge is provided. Entry restrictions are currently in place for Zambia. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on double occupancy. Up to two children ages 8-17 can stay for $1865 per child for 7 nights; $2635 for 10 nights.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes and and national park fees are already included in the price.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +49 172 7619 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. We recommend contacting the hotel to reserve your stay as early as possible, ideally 4-6 months prior to arrival.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 30 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.