$499 – Rare Bucket-List Deal: 5-Star Atlantis Dubai for 2
Why We Love This Deal
With amenities galore, 5-star accommodations, and the city's best water park and aquarium, it's easy to see why Atlantis, The Palm wins industry awards year after year — including the recent distinction as one of the top resorts in the Middle East (Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2020).
Travelzoo members can spend 3 nights or more at this luxury resort starting at $499. This deal on an upgraded room is per room (not per person) and saves you 40% on prices elsewhere.
Best of all, you can purchase this deal now, and go anytime through 2021 — ample time to shop for the best flights or other bucket-list destinations to pair with this one. Dubai is only a three-four hour flight from Europe and an ideal stopover en route to Bali, the Maldives or other destinations in Asia.
- Travel May-September 2021
- For $499, two people can spend 3 nights in an upgraded Palm View room with a king bed or two queen beds and view of Palm Island, the Dubai skyline and Palm Fountain
- An even better deal: Add daily breakfast and dinner for two for $110 more per day. Choose from 16 restaurants, including Nobu by Nobu Matsuhisa, Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Ossiano (the underwater fine dining seafood restaurant), WHITE Restaurant, serving fine Mediterranean cuisine and more
- For $849, spend 3 nights in an Imperial Club Room, which comes with exclusive access and privileges throughout the resort including private check-in, daily breakfast, afternoon tea, evening drinks and canapes, private beach access, airport transfers and more
- Stays in late fall and winter (now through April 2021 and Oct. 1 - Dec. 25, 2021) start at $200 more
- Want to extend your trip? Purchase extra nights starting at $199
- All stays at Atlantis, The Palm include daily entrance to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, as well as preferential rates on dolphin and sea lion interactions
- Prices are based on two adults and one child per room
- All hotel taxes are included
- Not available on: Dec. 26, 2020 - Jan. 1, 2021; April 1-17, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit. Please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- The resort recently won a whopping six World Travel Awards in 2020 (they're like the Oscars for the travel industry), including Middle East's Leading Resort and Middle East's Leading Executive Club Lounge
- Condé Nast Traveler calls it "magical," "a mythical paradise," and “the best family-friendly property in the city”
- Previous guests also give it rave reviews, noting its superb service and endless amenities
- On-site you'll find 30 restaurants, bars and lounges, ranging from casual to smart-elegant, and menus by award-winning celebrity chefs for Nobu, Hakkasan, Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Ossiano and Michelin-starred Italian chef Giorgio Locatelli
- Hosts Dubai's No. 1 Water Park (TripAdvisor), two pools, two beaches (including the new WHITE Beach with an outdoor restaurant and infinity pool), Dubai's largest aquarium with 65,000 marine animals, four bowling alleys and arcade games at Wavehouse, and animal encounters at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Synonymous with opulence, Dubai is known for its luxury shopping, buzzing nightlife and towering skyscrapers, including the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Currently, a negative COVID-19 test is required upon entry. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on up to two adults, one child (age 13 and under) and one infant per room. In a Palm View Room with no meals, additional adults can stay for $83 more per night and additional children can stay for $42 per night; in a Palm View Room with half-board meal plan, extra adults are $133 per night and extra children are $67 per night; in an Imperial Club Room, extra adults are $150 per night and extra children are $75 per night. Maximum occupancy is three adults and one infant per room. If traveling with additional children, please contact the resort.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Hotel taxes are included in this price. However, the 20 AED (US$5.50) tourism fee per room per night is not included and will be payable at the resort. Valet parking is complimentary for all guests.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability of this offer and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. All reservations must be made by April 30, 2021. Three-night minimum length of stay required; one-night vouchers only valid in combination with 3-night voucher for same room and meal plan.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Valid for sale in U.S. and Canada only.