$165 – Barcelona's Gothic Quarter: 5-Star Stay in 2021-2022
Why We Love This Deal
Opened in March 2020, the Kimpton Vividora is a 5-star sanctuary in Barcelona's beautiful Gothic Quarter, just a two-minute walk from the famous Las Ramblas pedestrian street.
Lock in savings of up to 70% now, and decide when to travel later; this refundable deal is valid for stays April 2021 - March 2022.
- Two guests can stay any day, April 5, 2021 - March 31, 2022
- $165 ... 1 night
- $325 ... 2 nights
- $650 ... 4 nights
- Combine vouchers to customize any length of stay
All stays include:
- Luxurious accommodations for two in a Superior Room with a balcony overlooking the Gothic Quarter (a quadruple upgrade over the most basic room type)
- Daily breakfast for two
- Late checkout at 2 p.m. (subject to availability)
- All taxes and fees except for the local tourism tax of 3.85€ per person, per night, payable to the hotel
- Not available on: April 27-29; June 1-5, 17-19, 25-27, 28-30; July 1; Sept. 4-8, 18-21, 28-30; Dec. 31, 2021; dates of the Mobile World Congress 2022 (dates still to be confirmed)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Opened in March 2020, this hotel is Kimpton's first property in Spain
- Located on a pedestrian street in the beating heart of Barcelona's postcard-perfect Gothic Quarter, amid its maze of cobblestone streets, hidden cathedrals and corner cafes
- Just a two-minute walk from the famous Las Ramblas, a five-minute walk from the central Placa de Catalunya or the 200+ stands of the unmissable Boqueria Market, and under 30 minutes' stroll to the beach
- Popular amenities include the Mediterranean restaurant, Fauna; the casual Cafe Got (serving coffee and small bites by day, and natural wines and cocktails at night); and a rooftop bar and swimming pool
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
The sophisticated capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, Barcelona is known for its thriving drinking and dining scene as well as its art and architecture, especially the unfinished Sagrada Família church. One-stop flights to Barcelona (BCN) are available from New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago.
Entry restrictions are currently in place for travel to Spain. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Occupancy Rules: Based on a maximum of two adults sharing a room.
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: All taxes and fees are already included in the deal price, except for Barcelona's local tax of 3.85€ per person, per night, which is payable directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.