$975 – Greek Island of Crete: 5-Night, 5-Star Escape for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The No. 3 Island in Europe (Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2020), the Greek island of Crete is popular with European vacationers for its sun-soaked beaches, ancient ruins (the island was home to Europe’s first advanced civilization, the Minoans) and wild terrain.
With this new deal, Travelzoo members can indulge in a stunning Mediterranean vacation at a 5-star Crete resort — complete with a seaview room, exclusive perks and over $650 savings.
The best part? This deal is valid for travel through October 2022.
- Two guests stay 5 nights in a Double Room with a sea view from a private balcony:
- $975 ... April 20 - June 3 or October in 2021 or 2022
- $1255 ... June 4 - July 1 or Sept. 3-30 in 2021 or 2022
- $1515 ... July 2-15 or Aug. 20 - Sept. 2, 2021
- Upgrade to a Superior Room with a sea view, terrace and private swimming pool starting at $1199
Stays comes with Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast and buffet dinner at Nafsika restaurant, with a terrace overlooking the sea
- One welcome drink per person plus welcome amenities
- Access to the hotel's fitness area, indoor pool and sauna
- 20% discount on spa treatments (advance reservations required prior to arrival)
- Want to stay longer? Extra-night stays start at $220 per night
- Prices are for two guests and include all hotel taxes and fees (though the €4 daily tourist tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel)
Why We Love It
- Overlooking the Mediterranean, this 5-star resort has an exceptional location on the bay of Elounda, known for its stunning beaches and coves; every guest room has sea views
- Lake Voulismeni (a popular destination in the center of town) and Alykes Beach (a sandy beach with ample sun loungers) are less than a 10-minute drive away
- Facilities include a 9-hole golf course, outdoor pool with sun loungers, indoor heated pool and award-winning spa
- We love its three restaurants: Nafsika (serving both local and international cuisine overlooking the sea), the charming Odysseus restaurant and the excellent Italian restaurant, Aglio e Olio
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
To reach Crete, U.S. travelers will likely want to fly first to Athens (ATH) then take a 1-hour flight to Heraklion (HER). The resort is about an hour’s drive from the airport.
Occupancy Rules: Rates based on double occupancy; maximum occupancy is two guests.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Hotel taxes are included in the deal price, though the €4 per day tourist tax is not; you'll pay locally at the resort. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Extra-night vouchers are only valid in combination with 5-night vouchers of the same room category and travel period. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 10 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.