$1599 – Dominican Republic 5-Star Getaway w/$465 in Perks
Why We Love This Deal
This 5-star beauty "prides itself on offering secluded luxury" (U.S. News & World Report) and now you can save nearly $600 on a 3-night stay for two with this exclusive deal. It also comes loaded with perks like a $250 food-and-beverage credit, $100 spa credit and more. Plus, all guests receive complimentary daily breakfast and free airport ground transportation.
- Two people spend 3 nights in a Luxury Pool Junior Suite
- $1599 ... check in through Nov. 9, 2020; April 11 - Nov. 13, 2021
- $2859 ... check in Jan. 6 - April 3, 2021
Travelzoo member perks (once per stay):
- $250 food-and-beverage credit for use at five on-site restaurants and bars
- $100 spa credit
- $85 golf credit
- Welcome drinks ($30 value)
Signature amenities include:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary airport ground transportation
- Spread out in a 1,088 square-foot Luxury Pool or Beachfront One Bedroom Suite, starting at $2299 for a 3-night stay
- Extend your stay with extra nights starting at $499 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- No. 2 Best Punta Cana Hotel (U.S. News & World Report)
- The resort features a private beach, two pools, a beach bar, an upscale spa and restaurants; the exclusive Cap Cana community has three Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses nearby
- The colorful Junior Suites are clustered around a man-made lagoon and feature high ceilings, exposed-wood beams and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Each One-Bedroom Suite has a private swimming pool and an outdoor area, a separate living room, an exterior rainfall shower and over-sized Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and La Romana International Airport (LRM) is a 55-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities.
The Dominican Republic Minister of Tourism recently announced that starting Sept. 15, all tourists staying at a hotel in the country will be temporarily granted a travel assistance plan that will include emergency coverage, tele-medicine services, extended-stay accommodations and flight change costs in case of getting infected with COVID-19. This insurance will be provided at no cost to visitors until December 2020, covered 100% by the Dominican Government.
Occupancy Rules: Based on double occupancy. The charge for additional adults is $186 per night. The charge for children (4-14 years old) is $122 per night. Children 3 years of age and younger stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is three guests per room.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 10% service charge and 18% tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 809-469-7469 between the hours of 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.