$489 – Mexico 5-Star Escape: 3-Night Stay for 2, Save 35%
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated discounted stays at the Andaz Mayakoba, recently named one the Top Resorts in Eastern Mexico (Conde Nast Traveler). Members can save 35% on stays — plus discounted dining and drinks — at this 5-star Riviera Maya getaway.
SAVE NOW, TRAVEL LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your stay when you're ready. And with our flexible 100% refundable policy, you'll have plenty of time to decide.
"A hip luxury resort within the sleek Mayakoba complex ... trendy and relaxed" — Oyster.com
- Travel most dates between July 1 - Nov. 18:
- Lagoon View room: 3 nights for $489, 4 nights for $645, 7 nights for $1085
- Beach Area room: 3 nights for $675, 4 nights for $859, 7 nights for $1469
- Both the Beach Area and Lagoon View rooms offer a choice of one king or two double beds; prices above are based on two guests
- All stays include a 20% discount on food and drinks at Andaz restaurants & bars, plus a US$75 spa credit (per stay)
- Not available: Oct. 2-3, 9-12, 23-24, 29-30
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for travel until Nov. 18, 2020
- 100% Refundable: If you can't find dates that suit you, or if you change your mind about going, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least five days prior to your arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund
Why We Love It
- Loads of flexibility — buy this deal now, and you can cancel at least five days prior to arrival if your travel plans change, no questions asked
- Three-night stays at other Makaykoba resorts are regularly $1500 or more
- Lounge along the white-sand beach, chill out poolside, take a free lagoon boat tour or bike the nature trails around the resort
- Four on-site restaurants include a ceviche bar; a restaurant serving up tacos and craft beers; and a seafood-focused beachfront cafe
- We've negotiated a spa credit for treatments at the resort's Naum Wellness & Spa, one of "the most jaw-dropping jungle spas [in] the world" (Travel + Leisure)
- We love that guests can also dine and drink at the other Mayakoba resorts, like the Rosewood and Banyan Tree — and charge everything back to your room
- Want to explore beyond the resort? Downtown Playa del Carmen is just a 20-minute drive south
About the Resort
Not sure which room type to book? Both room types feature your choice of 1 King or 2 Double beds, along with tech-friendly touches like Bluetooth speakers, bedside USB outlets and free Wi-Fi; there are also walk-in rain showers, Nespresso coffee makers and private terraces.
The main difference is, of course, the location: Lagoon View rooms overlook the natural mangrove jungles and the expansive golf course; these rooms are closest to the Lagoon Pool, while the Beach Area rooms put you much closer to the Beach Pool, white-sand beach and Caribbean sea (which saves you from having to take a golf cart ride to the beachfront).
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: If you can't find dates that suit you, or if you change your mind about going, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least five days prior to arrival and Travelzoo will give you a refund. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Vouchers must be used in 1 visit.
Getting There: The Andaz Mayakoba resort is approximately a 40 minute drive from Cancun International Airport. This offer does not include airport transfers, but transportation from the airport can be arranged through the resort, and private taxis and shuttles are also available.
Occupancy Rules: Based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy in a 1 King room is 3 guests; max occupancy in a 2 Double Bed room is 4 guests. Additional adults can stay for $60 more per night. Up to 2 children ages 11 and younger can stay for no additional fee.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A daily 19% tax, a daily US$1.40 environment fee (per room) and a daily $20 resort fee (per guest per night) is additional and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers on-property bikes and golf cart transportation, waterway ferry transportation to other Mayakoba resorts, Wi-Fi, Kimbo Kids Club, minibar in guest rooms (no alcohol), flip-flops in guest room, sauna and steam room access, valet parking and transport to golf course.
(14 Member Ratings)