$89 – Bahamas Hotel Steps from the Beach, 40% Off
Escape to this Bahamas hotel, located directly across the street from the beautiful white-sand Junkanoo Beach and steps away from the flavors of downtown Nassau.
- $89 per night ... King Island View Room through Dec. 19
- $149 per night ... King Island View Room, Jan. 2 - Feb. 9
- +$10 to upgrade to King Oceanfront Room
- One welcome drink per guest
- Rooms with two double beds are also available throughout this travel period
- Room price is based on two guests
- Not available on: Nov. 23-25; Dec. 20 - Jan. 1
Why We Love It
- The property is a short walk to downtown, where guests can explore the Port of Nassau, specialty boutiques, Straw Market and a well-known authentic fish fry
- This conveniently located hotel features spacious rooms, all with balconies, and a recently renovated lobby with Caribbean accents
Travelzoo Tip: Make sure to visit John Watling's Distillery, home to John Watling's rum, the “Spirit of The Bahamas." Guests can tour the historic estate (built in 1789) and taste select rums and cocktails.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: The hotel charges a 10.75% resort fee; 7.5% Government V.A.T.; $5 maid gratuity per person, per day; and a $21.50 destination fee per room, per day (includes Wi-Fi, bottled water in room, two drinks per room from the bar daily.)
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 242-302-2975 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made three days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 9, 2018