$1,749 – Nepal 2-Week Trek to 'Stunning Natural Wonder'
Listed as one of the "7 Stunning Natural Wonders in Asia" by National Geographic, Gokyo Ri and its lakes are worthy of every traveler's bucket list for jaw-dropping views. Grab a friend and embark on this 14-day trek that saves 50% on regular rates.
Why We Love It
- Elevation level sits above 17,000 feet, offering incredible views of Everest and other Himalayan ranges
- Lonely Planet calls the Gokyo Valley "the most spectacular in the Khumbu" and well worth the money spent
- Highlights of this trip include: the Ngozumpa Glacier and the Gokyo valley, visits to Namche Bazaar, Phorse Village, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple
- $1749 for a 14-day Gokyo Lake and Gokyo Ri Trek for two; $899 for one person
- Tours depart on the 10th and 25th of each month through May 25, 2018
- Roundtrip flights between Kathmandu and Lukla
- All ground transportation in Kathmandu, including a private airport pick-up and drop-off from Tribhuvan International Airport
- Three nights' accommodations at the 3-star Hotel Kathmandu Eco or Hotel Yambu or similar in Kathmandu, with breakfast
- All accommodations during the trek (10 nights) in a guesthouse or lodge
- Fully licensed, English-speaking guide throughout
- Assistance of local staff and porters during the trek with all insurance costs covered
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS trekking permit, all government taxes, VAT and tourist service charges
Additional charges NOT included: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport); tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days is $30 or equivalent foreign currency; meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek; lunch and dinner in Kathmandu; international airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; international airfare and airport departure tax; alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the "What's included" section of the deal page.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then email Google Treks Nepal with your name, tour departure date, a copy of your passport and Travelzoo voucher number to make a reservation. Tour should be confirmed and booked at least 21 days prior to the departure date. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is strongly encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Tours depart monthly on the 10th and 25th of each month. Once the tour date has been reserved, cancellations are not allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date and guests will have to pay a $200 amendment fee directly to Google Treks Nepal. Voucher is subject to forfeiture for no-shows.
When You Can Go
Travel through May 25, 2018