$90 & up – London Pass to Top Sights
Why We Love This Deal
Embark on as many adventures as you can while saving on admission to more than 80 activities, attractions and tours with the London Pass.
- $120 for a two-day pass for adults; $90 for children
- $150 for a three-day pass for adults; $109 for children
- Adults passes are for ages 16 and up; children's passes are for ages 5-15
- See all available attractions
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for two or three days over a 14-day period
- Saves on booking activities separately
- Choices include Tower of London, panoramic views from The Shard, a cruise down the Thames River and more
- Three-day pass-holders can also choose from the London Zoo, Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast battleship or a tour of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
Travelzoo Tip: Check out multi-attraction passes in other cities.