$9 – Admission to Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land
Why We Love This Deal
Save 25% on tickets to The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land, which includes lifelike dinosaurs and an outer space adventure, located outside of downtown Houston.
- $9 for one ticket to The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land's permanent exhibit halls (reg. $12)
- Valid for both adults and children (ages 3-11)
- When redeeming this offer, Travelzoo members can use either the members or the general public line
- Check out the HMNS at Sugar Land website for complete details of its exhibitions
Why We Love It
- Great family-friendly activity
- Earns 4.5 stars from over 100 TripAdvisor users
- Conveniently located within sight of Highway 59 and a 30-40 drive southwest of the museum's downtown campus
- Exhibits halls include dinosaur fossils, meteorites that have crashed to Earth, a cave illuminated by fluorescent minerals, a 2,000 gallon saltwater aquarium and more
Travelzoo Tip: We also negotiated discounted tickets for the Burke Baker Planetarium that includes one planetarium show and admission to The Houston Museum of Natural Science's permanent exhibit halls located in downtown Houston.
The museum is closed Monday-Wednesday. Hours of operation are:
Thursday-Friday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Saturday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday from noon-5 p.m.
Last general admission entry is one hour before the museum closes. The museum will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Special holiday hours:
March 11-17: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Dec. 21, 23-24, 26-28 & 30: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Dec. 22 & 29: noon-5 p.m.
Dec. 31: 9 a.m. - noon.
Valid for one person -- adult or child. Cannot combine with other offers.
(33 Member Ratings)