$23.50 – Houston Museum of Natural Science: Planetarium Show & GA
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy a film at the Burke Baker Planetarium and tour the vast permanent exhibit halls at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, saving over 30% on tickets.
- $23.50 for one ticket to the Burke Baker Planetarium and access to all four floors of the museum's permanent exhibit halls (reg. $34)
- Valid for both adults and children (ages 3-11)
- When redeeming this offer, Travelzoo members can use either the members or the general public line
Why We Love It
- Great family-friendly activity
- Choose from nine planetarium films that let you fly through space, roam planetary surfaces and navigate asteroid fields
- Four floors of permanent exhibits include an offshore drilling rig populated by a robot crew, African wildlife ecology and conservation, the Morian Paleontology Hall and the Hall of Ancient Egypt
- Travelzoo members love the "great experience from start to finish"; and over 4,500 TripAdvisor users gave the museum a 4.5-star rating
Travelzoo Tip: We also negotiated discounted general admission tickets for the museum's Sugar Land location, that's conveniently located within sight of Highway 59 and a 30- to 40-minute drive southwest of the museum's downtown campus.
The museum is open Monday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., including Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve (last general admission entry is 4 p.m.). The HMNS will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Please check the HMNS website to see the schedule of upcoming planetarium films. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use both museum entry and planetarium ticket in one visit. Valid for adults and children.
(28 Member Ratings)