$22 – Museum of Natural Science: 'Death by Natural Causes' & GA
Extended due to popularity, this exhibition about the dangers of the natural world is "engaging," "inspiring, in its own morbid way" and tasteful "but with a touch of humor" (Houstonia).
- $22 for one ticket to the "Death by Natural Causes" Exhibition and access to all four floors of the museum's permanent exhibit hall (reg. $30)
- Full-priced children's (ages 3-11) tickets are available for $20 through the museum's website
- When redeeming this offer, Travelzoo members can use either the members or the general public line
Why We Love It
- The "Death by Natural Causes" exhibit explores the dangers that lurk in our everyday lives through a wide collection of live animals, real poisonous vegetation and a collection of minerals that the world has never seen (and lived to tell the tale)
- The exhibition was praised as "marvelously macabre" with "a flair for the dramatic that borders on whimsically fiendish" (Houston Press)
- Great family-friendly activity
- Four floors of permanent exhibits include an offshore drilling rig populated by a robot crew, African Wildlife Ecology and Conservation and the Burke Baker Planetarium
- Travelzoo members love the "great experience from start to finish"; and over 4,000 TripAdvisor users gave the Houston Museum of Natural Science a 4.5-star rating
Travelzoo Tip: We also negotiated discounted tickets for the Cockrell Butterfly Center that includes admission to the exhibition and permanent exhibit halls.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 6, 2019
(30 Member Ratings)