$28 & Up – Rent Kayaks or Paddleboards & More
Why We Love This Deal
Discover the Venice of America by canal with a kayak or paddleboard rental or tour. Travelzoo members can save 30% with Blue Moon Outdoor Adventures.
- One 3-hour rental:
- $28 ... Single kayak for one person (ages 16 and up; reg. $40)
- $35 ... Tandem kayak for two (ages 7 and up; reg. $50)
- $38.50 ... Stand up paddleboard for one (ages 7 and up; reg. $55)
- If renting a kayak, primary renter must posses a valid driver's license
- $91 for a 2-hour "Seven Isles of Fort Lauderdale Tour" for two people (ages 7 and up) on two stand up paddleboards (reg. $130)
- Not valid on: Saturdays-Sundays
- Note: Blue Moon Outdoor Adventures has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or discontinued during your visit — see more information.
Why We Love It
- The "Seven Isles of Fort Lauderdale Tour" explores a neighborhood known for mega yachts, mansions and sail boats while spotting marine and bird life throughout
- Kayak rentals come with everything you need, from the kayak and paddle themselves to a life vest, coral reef-safe sunscreen and snacks
- You decide how fast and far to go — kayaking is a low-impact activity, which makes it ideal for a range of ages and abilities
- "One of the best ways to explore [Fort Lauderdale] is in a kayak" (WSVN 7News)
Travelzoo Tip: If renting a kayak, Blue Moon Outdoor Adventures allows guests to bring their pets along for the ride.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Monday-Friday ($91 voucher valid for 10 a.m. departures only) during merchant's operating hours. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Book reservation online. See voucher for booking details. A credit card may be required to hold your reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app, along with valid driver's license (if applicable). Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 10-15% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies for $28, $35 and $38.50 vouchers; 72-hour cancellation policy applies for $91 voucher; voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Valid for one or two people (ages 7 or 16 and up), depending on voucher. Primary kayak renter must posses a valid driver's license. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See FAQ's.