$29 – Alameda: Waterfront Dining for 2 at Pasta Pelican
Pasta Pelican Waterfront Restaurant
Have dinner along the harbor in Mariner Square at the "charming" (Alameda Magazine) Pasta Pelican and save over 40%.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Makes for a great date night or group outing with friends
- Go any day of the week
- Earns a 93% approval rating from Travelzoo members
- This "charming Italian-American eatery" is a "vacation-like getaway" (Alameda Magazine)
- $29 for dinner for two or more people with $50 worth of food and drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic)
- Order dishes like the fettuccine primavera con pollo with chicken and fresh vegetables in a creamy sun-dried tomato pesto sauce; or the puttanesca with penne tossed in capers, kalamata olives and anchovy marinara
- $49 for dinner for four or more people with $85 worth of food and drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic)
Redeem starting Jan. 2, 2017; valid during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Must order at least one food dish. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including federal holidays (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four or more diners, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2017
(58 Member Reviews)
(58 Member Reviews)
Quiet and atmosphere of the place.
WEI Jan 16, 2017 CA, United States
Good food, good service!
Paul Oct 17, 2016 AL, United States
It's waterfront location.
Service and food is good (value for money), location superb, but the place needs refurbishing.
evelyn Oct 12, 2016 CA, United States
Food was very enjoyable
Didn't like their choice of music
Linda Aug 15, 2016 CA, United States
Extensive menu and wine list
Ordered the pesto pasta was delicious
michelle Aug 05, 2016 CA, United States
The food is wonderful. Staff and manager is so friendly and accommodating. Can't wait to go back.
Rowell Aug 01, 2016 CA, United States
food, service, view
Restaurant was hard to get to for me.
Sal Jun 29, 2016 CA, United States
Manginder Jun 28, 2016 CA, United States
David Jun 28, 2016 CA, United States
Food was great! Service was also very nice.
Emmarie Jun 22, 2016 CA, United States