$45 – Golden Gate Fields: VIP Package with Turf Club & Parking
Why We Love This Deal
Spend a day at the races in the Turf Club on the top level of the Grandstand, saving over 35% with this exclusive deal at Golden Gate Fields in Berkeley, an East Bay landmark since 1941.
- $45 for a package for two people:
- Turf Club admission and two programs
- One shared appetizer with a choice of fish tacos, Turf Club sliders or onion rings
- Two $5 betting vouchers
- Two general parking passes
- Not available: Nov. 2
Why We Love It
- Saturday visits offer the best value
- The Turf Club offers panoramic views of the track and SF Bay, plus private TVs and theater-style seating
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp from over 400 reviews
Travelzoo Tip: Holiday weeks have different race schedules; check the calendar online for specific information.
- Dress code for gentlemen: Collared shirts and dress slacks. Please no worn denim pants or jackets, shorts, sweat pants, T-shirts, windbreakers, thong sandals, tank tops, baseball caps or visors.
- For ladies: Dresses or tailored pants are preferred. Please no worn denim pants or jackets, shorts, sweat pants, T-shirts, tank tops, thong sandals, baseball caps or visors. No tennis shoes are permitted for gentlemen or ladies.