$99 – Spend a Day with Leading Professors from Top-Rated Schools
One Day University
Why We Love This Deal
Lovers of learning take note: One Day University is headed to Detroit with a half-day, three-session seminar, and Travelzoo members can save over 35% on tickets to the event.
- For $99, get access to three lectures at Ford Community and Performing Arts Center on Saturday, Sept. 21 (reg. $159)
Session 1: "Why Some People Are Resilient, and Others Are Not"
- Dr. Andrew Shatté from the University of Arizona will lead listeners through big questions in the psychology of resilience
Session 2: "The Constitution: Enduring Myths and Hidden Truths
- Andrew Porwancher from the University of Oklahoma helps to uncover the truth about the establishment of our Constitution
Session 3: "Three Musical Masterpieces That Changed America"
- Anna Celenza from Georgetown University discusses three musical masterpieces that altered our nation
Why We Love It
- Forbes calls One Day University events "fantastic and fun"
- One Day University brings together professors from esteemed universities across the country to present unique versions of their best lectures
- Selected professors have earned exceptionally high ratings from their on-campus students
Redeem on date specified above; valid for date described only. Online reservations are required; subject to availability. Making reservations at least 2 weeks in advance is recommended. Reservation instructions can be found on voucher. This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Valid for 1 person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.