$89 – Stay in Al Capone's Dubuque Hideout
Why We Love This Deal
This Travelzoo member-favorite hotel was also the preferred hideout of Al Capone. Frankly, it's not hard to see why thanks to its prime location, within walking distance of Dubuque's top bars, restaurants and entertainment. Nab one of its exquisitely restored rooms from $89 per night into 2022.
- Check in from Nov. 1, 2021 - April 28, 2022
- $89 per night ... 1 Queen Room SOLD OUT
- $119 per night ... 2 Queen Room
- $179 per night ... Premier King Suite or Luxury Double Queen Room — these come with separate living rooms outfitted with sleeper sofa beds
- Not available: Nov. 4-6, 12-13, 18-20, 25-27; Dec. 10-11, 17-18, 30-31; Jan. 1, 14-15, 21-22; Feb. 13-14; March 3-4, 11-12, 25-26; April 1, 2, 17-24
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- There's some serious history here: The hotel first opened in 1839; past guests include Abraham Lincoln, Buffalo Bill Cody, Mark Twain and yes, Al Capone
- The location is nigh impossible to beat — opposite the Mississippi River, in the heart of Dubuque's historic downtown
- On-site amenities include local favorite, Caroline's Restaurant as well as a full service spa; if you're spending the weekend, you can catch live music on the terrace at the hotel bar
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $10. Children 18 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two guests per 1 Queen Room, four guests per 2 Queen Room and Premier King Suite and six guests per Luxury Double Queen Room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 12% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Outdoor parking is complimentary (subject to availability); covered parking is an additional $10 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(117 Member Ratings)