$99 – Iowa Lakefront Resort w/Indoor Water Park: Save 45%
This sprawling resort on Iowa's second largest lake is one of Midwest Living's favorite "Great State Park Stays." Members can bring the family and play poolside through December while saving 45% on a visit.
- Travel daily through Dec. 30
- For $99 per night, reserve a stay with a guaranteed upgrade to a King or Queen Lake View Room
- Four wristbands for the Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park
- Two drinks at the Rathbun Lakeshore Grille bar (beer, wine or cocktails up to $10 each)
- Free outdoor lakefront activities including kayaks, paddleboards and bicycles, free parking and free Wi-Fi
- Not available on: Sept. 21-23, 29; Oct. 6-7, 21, 27-28; Nov. 10-11
Why We Love It
- "If we were to drop you in the middle of this resort, you'd probably never guess you were in the middle of Iowa" (WHO-TV)
- "Well worth a visit ... looks like it could be in a national park in the western U.S." (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- The indoor water park features a two-story water slide, a lazy river and a play area for younger kids
- The resort's 18-hole course is one of Golf Magazine's Best Golf Courses You Can Play in Iowa
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-797-5308 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Most dates through Dec. 30, 2017