$39 – Urban Winery in Denver: Tasting for 2 w/Private Tour
Why We Love This Deal
Food & Wine Magazine ranks The Infinite Monkey Theorem one of the "10 Best Urban Wineries in the Country." Now through September, Travelzoo members can score a visit to this urban winery in the RiNo Art District while saving up to 40% on tastings and tours for two.
- $39 for five wine tastings and a 60-minute private tour for two people (reg. $70)
$59 for a Date Night Tour for one couple (reg. $89), including four wine tastings, cheese and chocolate
- For $115, upgrade the Date Night Tour for two couples (reg. $178)
- Note: Hours of operation may vary (subject to change): Mondays 4-8 p.m.; Tuesdays-Wednesdays 4-9 p.m.; Thursdays 3-10 p.m.; Fridays-Saturdays 2-10 p.m.; Sundays 2-8 p.m.
- Not valid on: Holidays or holiday weekends
Why We Love It
- It's an urban winery that identifies as "relevant, accessible and fun to everyone, all the time" (Forbes)
- Known for their innovative canned wine including their spin on red, white and rosé varieties
- Plan date-night for two while sipping on hand-picked selections (plus, a private tour of the winery)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the winery. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events. Valid for 2 or 4 people. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.