$55 – Four Seasons: 'Sleek & Sophisticated' Dinner for 2
USA Today calls EDGE Restaurant "sleek and sophisticated" with a "contemporary upscale menu." Travelzoo members can dine with $100 to spend on dinner for two.
Why We Love It
- Earns an impressive 4.6 out of 5 stars on OpenTable
- Zagat gives it a 4.4 and TripAdvisor a 4.5 out of 5 stars
- An extensive wine list with over 700 bottles of wine
- Thrillist deems the restaurant "swanky" and dishes "gorgeous"
- Located in Four Seasons Hotel Denver, a AAA 5-Diamond hotel
- $55 for $100 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu for two
- Choose from entrees like the bone-in filet mignon or steelhead trout and pair dishes with cocktails like the sour apple gin and ginger or a winter Manhattan
- $109 for $200 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu for four
When You Can Go
April 2 - June 29, 2017; Dinner only, Sunday-Thursday