Central Business District
$29 – 'Swoon-Worthy' Desserts & 'Decadent' Drinks for 2, Save 40%
Make room for "swoon-worthy" desserts (Westword) at Crave, a chic dessert bar and lounge; Travelzoo members save over 40%.
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Desserts are made fresh every day
- "Sleek downtown space" (5280 Magazine) in the Spire building
- Guests can try the "decadent" cocktails and "savory dishes" (Denver Post)
- Or go for weekend brunch and try the hand-roasted coffee
- $29 for $50 toward dinner, dessert and drinks for two
- Try the Crave cake donut holes for dessert or the chocolate fields forever cocktail with Absolut vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur and Pama pomegranate
- $55 for $100 toward dinner, dessert and drinks for four
- Or $19 for $35 toward weekend brunch and drinks for two
- Brunch dishes include pumpkin walnut sticky buns and fried chicken and waffles
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid daily for dinner, dessert and cocktails during merchant's dinner hours and Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. for brunch. Reservations are recommended but not required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Must purchase at least one food item. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.