$75 – Ludwig's at Sonnenalp: Top-Rated Dinner for 2
Save 40% on a three-course dinner at Ludwig's, located inside the old European-inspired Sonnenalp Hotel, ranked the No. 2 hotel in Colorado by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards for 2016.
Why We Love It
- Earns 5 stars on OpenTable and 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Travelzoo members love the "unbelievable menu" and "excellent service"
- Sonnenalp Hotel is ranked one of top three hotels in Vail by U.S. News
- The decor is like a "European cocoon" (USA Today), with warm lighting and antique wood details
- $75 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $128)
- Any two soups or salads (up to $13 each), like the butternut squash soup
- Two entrees (up to $39 each), like the Colorado venison and Chilean sea bass
- Two desserts (up to $12 each)
- $145 for the dinner for four (reg. $256)
- Or $39 for a single diner (reg. $64)
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017; Wednesday-Sunday
(66 Member Reviews)