$999 – 'Big Sky Country' Ranch Retreat for 2 incl. Meals
Why We Love This Deal
If you're looking for a trail-blazing, nature lover's retreat, it doesn't get much better than the Circle Bar Guest Ranch. With this deal, you'll spend 3 nights reconnecting with the great outdoors through horseback riding, hiking and R&R along the banks of Montana's Judith River, named by Lewis and Clark. Better still, meals and daily activities are included, all at a savings of 45% into next year.
- Check in Aug. 15 - Sept. 28, 2021 or May 25 - June 26, 2022
- For $999, 2 guests can stay for 3 nights in a Lodge Room or a Historic Cabin (assigned upon check-in)
- Additional guests, 5 years of age and older, can stay for $360 per person
- Three meals daily, per person
- 1.5-2 hour activity per person, per day — choose from horseback riding, archery, shooting, e-biking or a UTV tour (daily activity schedule varies)
- Not Available: Aug. 15-22; Sept. 3-9, 13-16, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- This 520-acre ranch is nestled along the serene Judith River, named by Lewis and Clark themselves, and is a utopia for horseback riding (for all skill levels), fishing, hiking and simply enjoying the great outdoors
- Each Historic Cabin is unique and features stunning views of the surrounding landscapes; many also feature a fireplace or wet bar
- Guests can float in tubes down the river, enjoy the hot tub or hit up the game room for a round of ping pong
- You won't miss out on three square meals a day here — breakfast is made to order, and lunch and dinner feature fresh, local fare
- This is the ideal spot to disconnect from the outside world — there are no TVs in the rooms and cell phone service is hard to come by; if you need to stay in touch, though, all rooms have free Wi-Fi
About the Destination
Located at the base of Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest, the Circle Bar Guest Ranch is approximately a 2-hour drive from Great Falls International Airport (GTF) and a 3-hour drive from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN).
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Extra person vouchers are available for purchase.
Additional hotel specific charges: 2% tax and 15% resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers gratuities. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests may bring their own alcohol but must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.