$79 – The Mansion: Brunch for 2 at 'Dallas Icon of Luxury'
Have a weekend brunch for two at The Mansion Restaurant, an elegant, European-inspired hot spot, and experience the "culinary measuring stick" of Dallas restaurants (Dallas Observer).
- For $79, two can dine from the brunch menu
- Two starters, such as the apple bacon cakes or tortilla soup
- Two entrées, such as the smoked brisket benedict or raisin pecan french toast
- One dessert, like the lemon strawberry tart or churros
- One coffee, tea or juice per person
- For $149, get brunch for four
Why We Love It
- Praised for the "stellar presentation" and "superb service" (Zagat)
- The dishes "astonish and delight" (Dallas Morning News)
- Travelzoo members deem Mansion "still the best" with praise for the "iconic hotel atmosphere" and "impeccable service"
Valid for 2 or 4 people; depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Menu items subject to change. Not valid on products. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017; Saturday-Sunday
(124 Member Ratings)