$29 – Hash House A Go Go Plano: Visit for Any Meal for 2, Reg. $50
"Come hungry. The portions are ginormagantuan," raves Zagat about the iconic Hash House a Go Go, which made its debut in Plano last year.
Why We Love It
- Visit for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable
- The chicken and waffles "aren’t just good, they’re famous!" (CBS Local)
- Plano Magazine: "Bold flavors and over-the-top presentations"
Travelzoo Tip: The menu is similar to the other locations, like in Vegas and San Diego, but also incorporates Southern and Texas flavors as a nod to its Plano home.
- $29 for $50 worth of food and drinks for two or more people
- $55 for $100 worth of food and drinks for four or more people
- Try dishes like The New York Times favorite sage fried chicken and waffles, crab cake eggs Benedict or crispy fried fresh salmon
- Pair your meal with drinks like a BLT bloody mary or a spiked kiwi watermelon lemonade
- See the menus
- We did the digging for you and made sure the deals cover a solid meal for each person
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 31, 2017
(140 Member Reviews)