$48 – Dallas: 9-Day Pass to Top Attractions, Reg. $80
Get a taste of all Dallas has to offer and save 40% on admission to the area's top attractions.
Why We Love It
- Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use
- Visit Perot Museum of Nature and Science, Dallas Zoo, George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum and more
- CityPASS ticket holders receive special VIP treatment at most attractions (access to special exhibits, reduced-rate experiences, etc.)
Travelzoo Tip: See more information about CityPASS programs in other cities.
- The Dallas CityPASS booklet is $48 (up to a $80 value) for adults
- Booklets are $32 (up to an $54) for children ages 3-12
- The pass includes: Perot Museum of Nature and Science; Reunion Tower GeO-Deck; Dallas Zoo or The Sixth Floor Museum; and George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum or Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
When You Can Go
Valid for 9 days; redeem for ticket booklet by Feb. 28, 2018
(102 Member Reviews)