$7 – Take One of America's 'Best Safaris' thru Summer for $7
African Safari Wildlife Park, named one of America's Best Safaris by U.S. News Travel, is a family favorite. Members save over 65% on admission.
Why We Love It
- The Midwest's only drive-through safari
- Named one of the Best Safaris in the U.S. by Fodor's
- Earns a 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- 93% of Travelzoo members loved their experience
- Get up close with bison, giraffes, zebra and alpaca
Travelzoo Tip: The park is located about a half-hour from Cedar Point, an hour from Cleveland and less than two hours from Detroit.
- For $7 (reg. $21.95), receive Monday-Friday admission to the park for one
- For $9, embark on the safari on Saturdays and Sundays
- For $50 (reg. $84.95), receive an Annual Pass for unlimited admission for four people (any age)
- Admission includes both the drive-through and the walk-through safaris
- Buy multiple vouchers, and bring the whole family
- Interact with bison, giraffes, zebra and alpaca, and feed animals on the drive-through
- Guests can view animals like tortoises and the rare white alligator on the walk-through
- The park is open daily and the hours vary -- click here for more information
Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 3, 2017
(67 Member Reviews)