$35 – Chicago Dining Passbook: 90+ Deals, Reg. $99
Why We Love This Deal
Use the Chicago DiningOut PassBook to visit top dining spots, such as the romantic fondue restaurant Geja's Cafe or the Japanese eatery Arami, a recipient of the Michelin Guide’s Bib Gourmand award for the last five years.
- $35 for one Chicago Dining Passbook (reg. $99)
- Features buy-one-get-one offers for entrees and drinks at over 90 restaurants across the city
- View full list of participating restaurants
- Note: $2.99 shipping and handling charge not included; payable directly to DiningOut Chicago when redeeming voucher
Why We Love It
- Overall value is $1400
- Can be used through November 2020
- Treat a friend to a dinner, drinks or brunch using the Passbook
- Restaurants include the likes of the Bristol, Mon Ami Gabi and BLVD
- A reason to venture out of your neighborhood and try something new
Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Please view the DiningOut website for additional company terms and conditions.