$49 & up – Afternoon Tea for 2 at 4-Star Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in a traditional afternoon tea at the Millennium Knickerbocker, a historic 4-star hotel located one block from Michigan Avenue.
- $49 for afternoon tea for two (reg. $80)
- Get an assortment of finger sandwiches, scones, house-made cakes and pastries
- Selection of one pot of tea
- $55 for afternoon tea for two with two glasses of bubbly (reg. $90)
Why We Love It
- Steps from the Magnificent Mile and the Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Millennium Knickerbocker, opened in 1927, "has had a number of identities -- including a 1970s stint as the Playboy Hotel and Towers under owner Hugh Hefner" (Fodor's) and "is rumored to have been a favorite haunt of Al Capone back in the day" (U.S. News)
- The hotel is an ideal stop for those seeking an "'Old Chicago' experience" (U.S. News)
Travelzoo Tip: Save nearly 40% on drinks and bar bites for two also at the Millennium Knickerbocker.