$45 – Drinks for 2 at 4-Star Chicago Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save nearly 40% on seasonally inspired cocktails and bites at a historic 4-star hotel located one block from Michigan Avenue.
- $45 for drinks and bar bites for two (reg. $72)
- One charcuterie tray to share
- Two drinks each (up to $14)
Why We Love It
- Steps from the Magnificent Mile and the Museum of Contemporary Art
- The Martini Bar offers "more than 50 varieties of its namesake beverage" (Chicago Reader)
- The Millennium Knickerbocker, opened in 1927, "has had a number of identities -- including a 1970s stint as the Playboy Hotel and Towers under owner Hugh Hefner" (Fodor's) and "is rumored to have been a favorite haunt of Al Capone back in the day" (U.S. News)
- The hotel is an ideal stop for those seeking an "'Old Chicago' experience" (U.S. News)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.