$79 – Oceanique: 5-Course Chef's Menu Dinner in Evanston
Why We Love This Deal
Save over 50% on a five-course meal "with a French twist" at Evanston's "fine-dining destination" Oceanique (Zagat).
- $79 for a five-course dinner for two (reg. $160)
- $134 for a five-course dinner for four (reg. $320)
- Dishes may include wild Maine lobster with Bufala mozzarella, wild Japanese day-boat scallops and organic Norwegian fjord ocean trout
- Wine pairings available for purchase
Why We Love It
- The Chicago Tribune recommends heading "to Oceanique for a weeknight date" and praises its dining room as "warm and quiet"
- Oceanique's "professional staff cap off an overall top-drawer experience" (Zagat)
- Earns a 4.7-star rating from over 1000 OpenTable reviewers
Travelzoo Tip: Oceanique is a quick trip by train from the city -- it's located within walking distance from the Main St. Metra and CTA stops.
(42 Member Ratings)