$69 – Geja's Cafe: Fondue Experience for 2, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Save over 40% dining at Geja’s Cafe, a fondue restaurant located in Lincoln Park and rated 4.7 stars by over 4,000 OpenTable reviewers.
- $69 for premier fondue dinner for two people (reg. $119.90)
Servers demonstrate the fondue process for an interactive three-course dinner:
- Dip assorted breads and fruits into a blend of imported Gruyere cheese, accompanied by a house salad
- Cook your selection of proteins and vegetables in oil or broth, accompanied by eight house made sauces
- Table-flamed melted Belgian dark and milk chocolate comes with marshmallows, fruit and more to round out dessert
$89 for dinner above for two with drinks (reg. $151.90)
- One beer, cocktail or glass of wine per person (up to $16 each)
- Note: Business casual dress code prohibits beachwear like flip-flops and tank tops, hats, ripped or torn clothing and athletic wear like jerseys, sweatpants and gym shoes
Why We Love It
- Travel + Leisure lists Geja's Cafe as one of the 100 most romantic restaurants in the U.S.
- Within walking distance of the Lincoln Park Conservatory, Second City and the Lincoln Park Zoo
- Zagat highlight's the restaurant's “intimate setting,” “tasty fondues” and “attentive service”
- Listen to live classical flamenco music most days of the week by Chicago guitarists such as Barry Goldberg and Mehran Jalili
- Take advantage of Chicago’s summer evenings in Geja’s Cafe’s outdoor patio with fireplaces
Travelzoo Tip: There is a limited quantity of the $69 dinner option; buy now before prices go up.
Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Must be at least 10 years old to dine at Geja's Cafe.