$35 & up – Sofitel Dining & Drinks, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Save over 40% on brunch or dinner at CDA, "a top dining destination in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood" (USA Today 10Best) that offers Mediterranean fare.
- $35 for a $60 credit to spend on weekend brunch food and drinks for two
- $69 for a $120 weekend brunch credit for four
- $59 for a $100 credit to spend on dinner food and beverages for two
- $109 for a $200 dinner credit for four
- For brunch, try dishes like the lobster and asparagus omelette; for dinner, try the braised pork shank, hamachi tartare and the lemon tart for dessert
- Not available on: July 4, 8-9, 17, 23; Aug. 21
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 stars and above from TripAdvisor, Yelp and OpenTable users
- CDA was recently renovated -- be one of the first people to dine in the new space
- Customize your meal by selecting dishes that fit your group's size and tastes
- Three blocks from Michigan Avenue, perfect to pair with a day of shopping
Valid during merchant's operating hours (brunch is available Saturday-Sunday; dinner is available daily). Not valid on July 4, 8-9, 17, 23; Aug. 21. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(8 Member Ratings)
(8 Member Ratings)
We loved the food
Gohar Sep 13, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
james Aug 30, 2019 Chicago, USA
Marllon Aug 28, 2019 Glendale Heights, USA
Good experience but redeeming the coupon was a challenge. We had to email the person in charge, and then when we were done she was there and had to do it all over again.
Food was very good. Would like to see the eggs prepared with more herbs rather than plain scrambled.
Howard Jul 29, 2019 Vernon Hills, USA
Great hotel, great staff, great time.
I don't know what CDA stands for.
Mary A Jul 29, 2019 Tucson, USA
Good food good service and perhaps quite important, very quiet and we could talk
Lauren Jul 15, 2019 Chicago, USA
READ THE RULES AND EXCLUSION Dates
Mike Jul 10, 2019 bal harbour, USA