$105 – Dinner for 2 at Michael Mina's Margeaux Brasserie
Escape the bustle of the city and visit Margeaux Brasserie -- the Waldorf Astoria's ode to Paris in the Gold Coast. Save $60 on a "delicious" and "indulgently rich" (Chicago Tribune) dinner for two featuring unexpected takes on French favorites.
- $105 for dinner for two (reg. $165)
- Choose one hors d'oeuvre to share (up to $28), such as escargots à la bordelaise, wood-fried oysters or marinated heirloom tomato and melon salad
- Two entrees (up to $40), like the dry-aged Rohan duck breast or the Atlantic cod bouillabaisse
- One side to share (up to $15), such as the duck fat pommes frites
- One dessert to share (up to $12)
- One cocktail, beer or glass of wine per person (up to $15 each)
Why We Love It
- Margeaux Brasserie is the first Chicago venture for the James Beard award-winning chef Michael Mina
- This Gold Coast restaurant is hailed by the Michelin Guide as a swank spot with light streaming into large windows and luxe details like velvet and leather
- The Infatuation recommends coming for a nice date with "a view overlooking the high-end neighborhood shops"
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through March 31
(43 Member Ratings)