$79 – 'Superb' Oceanique: 5-Course Chef's Dinner in Evanston
Save over 50% on a five-course meal "with a French twist" at Evanston's "fine-dining destination" Oceanique (Zagat).
- For $79, get a five-course dinner for two (reg. $160)
- For $134, get a five-course dinner for four (reg. $320)
- The menu changes daily, utilizing the freshest available ingredients
- Courses may include wild Maine lobster with Bufala mozzarella, Japanese sea scallops with kimchi, organic Norwegian trout or Maine swordfish
- Also includes an amuse bouche and a selection of fresh-baked pastries for dessert
- Wine pairings from the Wine Spectator-praised list are available for purchase
Why We Love It
- Chef Mark Grosz "runs a superb restaurant" (Chicago Tribune)
- Oceanique's "professional staff cap off an overall top-drawer experience" (Zagat)
- "Everything was delicious and the service impeccable" (Travelzoo member)
Travelzoo Tip: Oceanique is a quick trip by train from the city -- it's located just two blocks from the Main St. Metra and CTA stops.
(56 Member Ratings)