$99 – Lake Michigan: BYOB Sailboat Cruise This Summer, Save 50%
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can add "sailing the waters of Lake Michigan" to their summer bucket lists — Chicago Sailboat Charters is offering 50% off sailboat cruises into September.
SAVE NOW, ENJOY LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your experience when you're ready. And with our flexible 100% refundable policy, you'll have plenty of time to decide.
- $99 for one two-hour Semi-Private First-Class sailing for two people (reg. $199)
- $299 for six people (reg. $597)
- Sails depart Saturday-Sunday mornings and Monday-Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Semiprivate sails are shared trips that combine groups for a maximum of 10 on board
- Not valid: July 4; Aug. 17-18
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for redemption until Sep. 15, 2020
- 100% Refundable: If you can't find a date that works for you, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase. If you already made an online reservation, simply cancel with Chicago Sailboat Charters (in accordance with its cancellation policy), and Travelzoo will give you a refund.
Why We Love It
- All guests are allowed to bring food and alcohol in non-glass bottles (white wine and Champagne bottles are okay)
- Captains lead each cruise, featuring Chicago skyline views, bathrooms and ice-filled coolers
- Cruises depart from a private dock at Belmont Harbor, within walking distance of the Belmont CTA stop and dock parking (fees apply)
- One of the only sailboat companies in Chicago with a 5-star Yelp rating