$29 – 9th Annual BeerHoptacular in Chicago with Tastings
Lou Dog Events
Why We Love This Deal
The ninth annual BeerHoptacular at Vertiport Chicago features top local and nationally acclaimed breweries, and Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on tickets.
- For $29, get a General Admission Ticket to the BeerHoptacular (reg. $49), which includes:
- Tasting from 4-8 p.m. at Vertiport Chicago
- A commemorative festival glass
- 20 drink tickets; each drink ticket can be exchanged for a 3-ounce sample (sampling ends 15 minutes prior to festival close)
- For $39, get an Early Entry Ticket (reg. $59) and enter the festival at 3 p.m. to beat the crowds
Why We Love It
- Features more than 100 craft beers from breweries like Half Acre, Goose Island, Kinslahger and more
- Listen to live music and purchase food from local food trucks and other vendors
- Takes place at Vertiport Chicago, a 30,000-square-foot helicopter hangar on the city's west side
- Helicopter rides will be available for an additional cost on the day of the event
This is a date-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Vouchers serve as tickets. Present your printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app along with a valid ID at the front gate upon arrival. Must be 21 or older to attend. No pets, no outside food or beverage. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(186 Member Ratings)
(186 Member Ratings)
There was a separate check-in just for Travelzoo and the line was shorter and went very fast. I was proud to be part of the elite club.
Kimberly Jul 17, 2019 Naperville, USA
Fest was great. Awesome deal.
francisco Jul 15, 2019 Bolingbrook, USA
Great summer activity for adults
ZANETA Jul 15, 2019 Lisle, USA
Great day, lots of beer, lots of people but not crowded. Food trucks had pretty good variety. The pit beef sandwich I had was delicious. We'll go back next year and take some friends.
Thomas Jul 14, 2019 Minooka, USA
Went with my wife and college age daughter. Great selection of breweries and beers, as well as food trucks. Didn’t stay as long as we might have due to oppressive heat.
Mick Jul 14, 2019 Geneva, USA
Excellent selection of beers. A lot of merchants ran out of certain beers too early, they should plan better for the future.
Michael Jul 14, 2019 Carol Stream, USA
All good. No complaints. It was a very hot day but that was to be expected as it was the middle of July. Boxed water was readily available for free. Live band was good and played 80's style music.
We did not try any of the food from the food trucks so I cannot speak to that.
Donna Jul 14, 2019 Westmont, USA
James Jun 16, 2019 WheatonWheaton, USA
Very well organized. The number of participants was amazing.
Only thing that is needed, is more food options. Adding some food trucks would be nice.
Jeff Jun 16, 2019 Saint Charles, USA
Great selection of regional ceaft beers. Lots of interesting options and it was nice to support local businesses
Suzanne Jun 16, 2019 Chicago, USA