$12 – Museum of Contemporary Art: Admission for 1
Why We Love This Deal
See the works of contemporary artists worldwide at the Museum of Contemporary Art, one of Chicago's 15 best museums (Condé Nast Traveler).
- $12 for general admission for one person (reg. $15)
- With 10% off purchases at the MCA store
Why We Love It
- Exhibits showcase a wide variety of mediums and rotate regularly for a unique experience all year round
- Fodor's highlights the MCA store for its "well-designed jewelry and quirky items for the home"
- Within walking distance of the Chicago Water Tower, shops on the Magnificent Mile and the John Hancock Center
- Earns 4 stars from both Yelp and TripAdvisor reviewers
- Travel from the Chicago Red Line stop nearby or the Divvy Bike station in front of the museum
Valid for general admission for one person. Not valid on products, performances or food (discount is valid in store only on day of visit). Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Base value only valid for General Admission after Promotional Value Expiration Date.