$99 – Sail Lake Michigan This Summer, Save 50%
Sailing the waters of Lake Michigan for more than a decade, Chicago Sailboat Charters is offering 50% of their charters just for Travelzoo members. Our favorite part? Sailings are available all summer long.
- For $99, reserve a semiprivate sailboat cruise for two (reg. $199); CSC limits shared sails to six passengers for added comfort and space (boats can hold 8-10 people)
- For $299, reserve a semiprivate private trip for up to six guests (reg. $597)
- Trips are 2-2.5 hours long and are available at sunset on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings as well as Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Check availability and book online; follow site instructions to make a reservation
- Not valid on: July 1-4; daytime Aug. 19-20
Why We Love It
- One of the only sailboat companies in Chicago with a 5-star Yelp rating
- Cruises are 2-2.5 hours and depart from a private dock at Belmont Harbor
- Cruises are lead by a captain, are BYOB and provide fantastic skyline views
- Boats feature comfortable bathrooms and ice-filled coolers for your drinks
Travelzoo Tip: Park at the gated dock for $12, or park a short walk away for free; the dock is near public transit.
Must be at least 12 years old to sail. Merchant will charge fee if canceled or rescheduled with less than 10 days' notice. Subject to weather conditions. Must sign waiver. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
May 15, 2017 - Aug. 31, 2017