$125 – Bolingbrook Golf: Rounds for 2 w/Lunch & Cart, Save 50%
Earning an impressive 4.5 stars on Golf Digest's Places to Play scale, Bolingbrook offers Travelzoo members up to 50% off rounds into August.
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 stars from GolfNow.com
- Carts are GPS-enabled and feature smartphone chargers
- "The course is challenging and beautiful, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the menu is excellent" (Travelzoo members)
- For $125, reserve a tee time for two, Monday-Friday (reg. $248)
- For $135, reserve a tee time for two, Saturday-Sunday after noon (reg. 248)
- For $239, book a round of golf for four, Monday-Friday (reg. $496)
- For $245, book a round of golf for four, Saturday-Sunday after noon (reg. $496)
- A round of golf on the 7,104-yard, par-72 course
- GPS-enabled cart rental and a bucket of warm-up range balls per person
- Complimentary crackers, pretzels and cheese at the turn
- Lunch or dinner at the Nest Bar & Grill with an entree per person (up to $18 each)
- A drink per person, including beers or glasses of wine (up to $8 each)
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Memorial Day and Labor Day (call merchant for other specific date restrictions)
About the Destination
Bolingbrook Golf Club has been earning accolades since its open in 2002, when it was named one of the country's Top 10 New Public Courses by Golf Magazine.
Since then, they've been named one of the Best Courses You Can Play by GolfWeek, ranked as one of the nation's top 30 public courses by Golf Digest readers in 2010, and their driving range was recently named one of the top 50 in the country by the Golf Range Association of America in 2013.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Memorial Day and Labor Day (call merchant for other specific date restrictions). Valid for two or four people depending on option purchased. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 31, 2017
(61 Member Reviews)