$129 – Romantic Lake Geneva getaway incl. bottle of wine
Why We Love This Deal
The Geneva Inn scores a rare 100% approval rating from past Travelzoo guests, who rave about its "stupendous" sunset views over the lake and "terrific" service. On site, indulge in classic Wisconsin fare or explore downtown's many restaurants and bars from this lakefront locale.
For just $129 per night (reg. $237), Travelzoo members can stay this winter — arguably the best time to cozy up on a romantic getaway — or early spring, and score sparkling wine with this deal.
- Two guests stay Sundays-Thursdays through April
- $129 ... Deluxe Non-Lake View Room
- $139 ... Luxury Lake View Room
Travelzoo member perks:
- Welcome toast of sparkling wine for two at check-in ($18 value)
- Bottle of in-room sparkling wine upon arrival ($35 value)
- Not available on: Feb. 1-5; Fridays-Saturdays
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- Situated directly on the lake, the hotel puts you steps from the scenic Shore Path, a 26-mile walking path that weaves through stunning historic estates and boasts gorgeous vantage points around Lake Geneva
- Enjoy a slow morning or grab breakfast to go from the Lake House Café; it's open daily, serving coffee, pastries, breakfast sandwiches, fruit and more
- Take in gorgeous lake views from The Grandview Restaurant, offering cuisine such as prime steaks, fresh seafood and traditional Wisconsin favorites
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $35 per night. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in a single room and 4 guests in a double room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 10.5% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(43 Member Ratings)