$109 & up – Chicago 4-Star Hotel incl. New Year's Eve
Why We Love This Deal
We've negotiated daily rates from $109 per night through March at this member-favorite 4-star hotel near the intersection of Chicago's famous Riverwalk and legendary Mag Mile. That means more money in your pocket for holiday shopping or enjoying a well-earned cocktail after a day of exploring downtown.
- Check in to a King or Double Room most dates through March
- $109 per night ... City View Room
- $129 per night ... River or Lake View Room — where the vantages of Lake Michigan and the Chicago River are truly panoramic
- 20% off food and beverage at Amuse Bar and Lounge
- Bonus: For the first time ever we've also negotiated discounted rates over New Year's Eve ($179 per night ... stay in a City View King or Double Room)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Located along the Chicago River, the hotel has genuinely impressive city, river and lakefront views from all sides thanks to its all-glass triangular design
- Literally steps from the Mag Mile — just turn left on Wacker Drive or take the Chicago Riverwalk
- Guests get the best views while working up a sweat in the hotel's rooftop fitness center on the 43rd floor
- "Ultra-silent, generously sized rooms...feel like condos" (Fodor's), and come with expansive windows overlooking the city
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced cleaning and safety procedures
About the Hotel
While Swissotel is an international brand, the only one in the continental United States is in Chicago, and it is rich with European touches throughout — think sleek, contemporary room design, plus sculptural elements like the "bubble" chandeliers in the lobby. You'll also find a living wall growing year-round on the first floor — all of which makes the hotel a popular destination for globe-trotting travelers and locals alike.
Rooms offer plenty of space to stretch out — standard room types start at about 320 square feet — and feature flat-panel TVs, Wi-Fi, in-room coffee makers and plenty of natural light via Chicago-style windows (of course). Plus, you’ll find a separate tub and shower in the bathrooms. All rooms come with oversized hard-wood desks too, which, combined with the view, might make you feel more like an executive than a tourist.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 17.4% tax and $20 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness classes, morning coffee and tea, dry cleaning services and 10% off private transportation. Parking is an additional $60 per night.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 312-268-8033 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. This hotel is pet-friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
(14 Member Ratings)