$89 – Dubuque's Historic Hotel Julien w/$20 Credit
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can walk in the footsteps of historical giants like Abraham Lincoln and Mark Twain while saving more than 50% at the landmark Hotel Julien. It also happens to be one of the best rated hotels in Dubuque on TripAdvisor.
- Check in daily through April
- $89 per night ... Queen Executive with One Queen Bed
- $109 per night ... Queen Executive with Two Queen Beds
- $159 per night ... Premier King or Luxury Double Queen Suite
- One $20 dinner credit per stay at Caroline's Restaurant
- Not available: Oct. 18-19, 25-26; Nov. 22-23; Dec. 27-28, 30-31; Jan. 2-3, 10-11, 17-18; Feb. 14-15, 28-29; April; 3-4, 23-26
- Contact the hotel to confirm your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund
Why We Love It
- There's been a hotel on this site since 1839; former visitors include Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain, Buffalo Bill Cody and Al Capone
- The Julien is in the heart of Dubuque's Old Main District, a short walk from restaurants, bars, shops and the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium
- Just a short drive away from the Iowa cornfield where they filmed "Field of Dreams"
- The hotel is less than a mile from the Smithsonian-affiliated National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium
(73 Member Ratings)