$89 – Dubuque's Historic Hotel Julien w/$20 Credit
Explore charming downtown Dubuque -- one of Midwest Living's "perfect weekend getaways" -- while staying at the city's No. 1 hotel (TripAdvisor). Visit the historic Hotel Julien with this Travelzoo deal that saves members on stays into spring.
- Travel daily between Nov. 4 - May 2
- $89 per night ... Queen Executive with One Queen Bed
- $109 per night ... Queen Executive with Two Queen Beds
- $159 per night ... Premier King or Luxury Double Queen Room
- All stays include a $20 dining credit at Caroline's Restaurant (valid for dinner only)
- Not available on: Dec. 30-31; Jan. 16-18; Feb. 8-9, 15-16; March 20-23, 29-30; April 12-13, 16-17, 21-26
Why We Love It
- There's been a hotel on this site since 1839; former visitors include Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain, Buffalo Bill Cody and Al Capone
- The Julien is in the heart of Dubuque's Old Main District, a short walk from restaurants, bars, shops and the National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium
- "A classic river city destination ... that marries modern amenities with classic, historic charm" (OnMilwaukee.com)
- Just a short drive away from the Iowa cornfield where they filmed "Field of Dreams"
(72 Member Ratings)