$75 – Exclusive: Chicago Craft Beer Event w/Tastings
Head to historic Thalia Hall for a night of unlimited craft beer, Michelin-starred food and live music at Chicago on Tap, hosted by Meals on Wheels Chicago -- and the only way to get a ticket is through Travelzoo.
Why We Love It
- Your ticket includes endless beer and food tastings
- Sample pours from craft breweries like Begyle, Half Acre and Off Color
- There's a beer-inspired menu by Michelin-starred restaurant Dusek's; snacks include pork-belly sliders and smoked cheddar gougeres
- Features live music from the Leadfoot Band
Travelzoo Tip: Meals on Wheels Chicago helps provide more than 82,000 meals a year for homebound seniors and people with disabilities. A limited number of tickets are available, so act quickly.
- For $75 per person, receive a ticket to Chicago on Tap
- 100% of your purchase goes to Meals on Wheels Chicago
- Includes unlimited tastings from craft brewers and food from Dusek's
- Have fun with the interactive photo booth and make your own GIF
- Follow the event with #CHIonTAP
When You Can Go
Thursday, April 27, from 6-10 p.m.